Are you our new Business Controller?
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Business Controller who can contribute to the future growth of Dstny Denmark.
It is an excellent job opportunity combining the best of both business and financial reporting. You will become a part of an international team of Business Controllers across 8 countries and a local finance team consisting of 5 dedicated employees. You will report to the Regional Business Control Manager who is also based at the Danish office in Nærum.
You will be joining the Dstny Group, a highly innovative telecommunication business with the industry’s broadest product portfolio, that aspires to become the best B2B “Unified Communication as a Service” provider in Europe.
Could this be you?
Who are you?
- You are an ambitious and driven person who likes delivering great results.
- You take responsibility and create good relations with team members and stakeholders.
- You are independent and enjoy being a part of a team.
- You are proactive, engaged and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Perform monthly reporting of financial results and KPI’s (analyze, interpret & present).
- Continue improving the Business Control function by developing KPI reporting & BI tools.
- Prepare quarterly forecasting material & yearly budget plans.
- Prepare material for quarterly Board of Directors meeting.
- Support Group Finance and local management team with ad hoc and deep dive analysis of financial figures and business drivers.
- Assist in integrating and supporting recent acquisitions.
As Business Controller you will have a two-sided role – you will get to work closely together with the Danish business and help optimizing financial, commercial and operational performance, by understanding the business and supporting local management team with KPI development and insights. You will also be a part of the Group Finance team and supporting the function with reporting, forecasting/budgeting and various analysis.
- Master’s degree in business administration and economics (or similar).
- 2-3 years’ experience with business controlling, previous experience in an international organization is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Danish.
- You possess strong analytical skills and can communicate business insights efficiently with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- You are a fast learner with a flair for scoping problems and finding solutions.
- You can work autonomously while also being a valued team member.
- You feel comfortable working with deadlines and prioritizing your own tasks, in a sometime fast paced environment.
- An exciting work environment with colleagues who take care of each other.
- A great atmosphere with an appreciation & encouragement culture.
- An environment where growth and development are key, and which also opens a lot of opportunities for you.
- An attractive remuneration package, according to qualifications.
- Health insurance/dental insurance.
- Working from home flexibility.
Become a part of the team
If you find this position interesting, please send your application & resume/CV firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we process applications on an ongoing basis. If you would like to hear more about the position, you are welcome to contact our Regional Business Control Manager Anders Nielsen at email@example.com
Dstny A/S was formerly ipvision a/s. Now we are a part of Europe’s largest Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) provider Dstny Group. The group is operating in 8 countries and more than 700 employees. In Denmark we employ 70 committed colleagues, and we deliver integrated communication solutions that cover all the customer’s needs within networks, LAN/WAN, IP and mobile telephony, for medium-sized and large companies. We are located in Nærum north of Copenhagen and have a small office in Risskov outside Aarhus.
If you would like to know more about Dstny click here