Are you our new Voice Engineer Wizard?
Are you our next colleague and first of a new kind? Our first truly international colleague reporting to a team, traditionally based in Belgium but possibly located in for example Gothenburg, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Eindhoven or Lyon. Zaventem is also an option a nice option if you love Belgian chocolate!
As a company Dstny is moving to a more regional focus from a traditional, local focus where the Dutch look after the Dutch market, the Danish, Denmark and so on.
Our team of Voice architects and Engineers are located in Zaventem, Belgium but we would like to hire our next valuable addition to this team in a different country. Why ? Because we think it would be really cool to do as well as reflect the transformation Dstny is developing through.
Sweden, Denmark, United Kingdom, France, or the Netherlands it doesn’t matter. Your quality is what counts.
Could this be you?
Team impact above station:
You will be part of the Core Voice team in the Dstny group. This team is a division in the Dstny global infrastructure services entity. The global infrastructure services (GIS) offers network, cloud and voice services for the different Dstny countries that then can utilize these services.
Due to growth and transformation, we are looking for a top Voice Engineer. Specifically, you:
- Build, deploy and maintain the DSTNY blueprint for European voice network;
- Engage vendor contacts and maintain relationships to drive architecture development and escalated production issues;
- Provide technical support and guidance to QA, Operations, and other Engineering teams as required to support tandem platform interoperability;
- Identify and contribute to process improvements within the architecture team.
Your professional profile in bullets:
- At least 5 years telecom engineer experience with VoIP/SIP applications;
- A detailed, working, and theoretical knowledge of voice and data communications in telecom;
- Knowledge of SIP call routing, Least Cost Routing, Security Controls (TLS, IPSEC, ACLs)
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting voice protocols including SIP, Diameter, SS7, SIGTRAN (M2PA/SUA/M3UA), ENUM, and DNS Least Cost Routing, Security Controls (TLS,..)
- Experience with Softswitches, Session Border Controllers, SIP proxies, Media Servers;
- Knowledge of the Oracle SBC and kamailio , opensips , asterisk is a plus;
- Basic understanding of IMS architecture (VoIP, Video, others), LTE architecture (VoLTE);
- Self-starter with excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to prioritize tasks and organize workflow accordingly;
- Working knowledge of Linux-based operating systems;
- Ability to perform duties in a fast-paced environment and learn innovative technologies quickly;
- Fluent written/spoken in English.
Your candidate experience
This job is posted in Sweden, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. The recruiter responsible for this job is Andy Whittle +31 6 59970898, firstname.lastname@example.org , he would value your interest if only to answer your questions. Whatsapp him if you fancy a chat.